TEC AG-E2 Professional Aerosol Generator
The AG-E2 Laskin Nozzle aerosol generator is a completely self-contained product (no external compressor needed) designed especially for testing of product isolators, animal racks, and filter systems from 33 to 338 cfm.
The AG-E2 uses simple, easy to operate controls. The generator utilizes one quarter of a Laskin nozzle, which provides 10ug/l of aerosol when introduced into 338 cfm of airflow*. This aerosol concentration is ideal for testing of product isolators, animal racks, or testing of filtration systems with air volumes less than 338 cfm.
The AG-E2 operates on 115 VAC**; there is no separate air compressor needed for operation. The internal compressor supplies 20+ psi to the Laskin nozzle and is adjustable when lower concentrations are required.
The AG-E2 utilizes a collapsible handle, easy to use large fill port, and sight glass for viewing the oil level. The lightweight cabinet is designed to protect the front panel components thus providing enhanced portability and transport.
* With 20 psi applied to the Laskin Nozzle ** 220 – 240 VAC / 50 – 60 HZ Available
- Heavy Duty Black Aluminum Case
- Fold Down Handle
- Self Contained Operation (Electric)
- Adjustable Nozzle Pressure
- Pressure Gauge (0-30 psi)
- Spare Fuses
- Illuminated Off-On Power Switch
- Large Fill Port
- Sight Glass for Oil Level
- .75″ FNPT Output w/ Adaptor
- Cabinet Designed for Component Protection
- Case: Black Aluminum w/ Handle
- Size: 13″ L x 9.5″ W x 8″ H
- Weight: 23 lbs. (10.5 kg)
- Power: 115 VAC 60 Hz or 220VAC 50 Hz
- Reagent: PAO or equivalent
- Capacity: .25 to .50 gallons
- Testing Range: 33 – 338 CFM
- Aerosol Generation: .25 Laskin nozzles (Utilizes one jet of a 4 hole nozzle)
- Aerosol Output @ 33.8cfm: 100 ug/l
- Aerosol Output @ 338cfm: 10ug/l