TEC AG-E1 Professional Aerosol Generator
The AG-E1 Laskin Nozzle aerosol generator is a completely self-contained product (no external compressor needed) designed especially for testing of biological safety cabinets and filter systems from 200 to 2000 cfm.
The AG-E1 uses simple, easy to operate controls. The generator utilizes one and a half Laskin nozzles, which provides 10ug/l of aerosol when introduced into 2025 cfm of airflow*. This aerosol concentration is ideal for testing of biological safety cabinets or for testing of filtration systems with air volumes less than 2000 cfm. The AG-E1 operates on 115 VAC**; there is no separate air compressor needed for operation. The internal compressor supplies 20+ psi to the Laskin nozzles and is adjustable when lower concentrations are required.
The AG-E1 utilizes a collapsible handle, easy to use large fill port and sight glass for viewing the oil level. The lightweight cabinet is also designed to protect the front panel components thus providing enhanced portability and transport.
- Heavy Duty Black Aluminum Case
- Fold Down Handle
- Self Contained Operation (Electric)
- Adjustable Nozzle Pressure
- Pressure Gauge (0-30 psi)
- Spare Fuses
- Illuminated Off-On Power Switch
- Large Fill Port
- Sight Glass for Oil Level
- .75″ FNPT Output w/ Adaptor
- Case: Black Aluminum w/ Handle
- Size: 16″ L x 12″ W x 11″ H
- Weight: 36 lbs. (16.4 kg)
- Power: 115 VAC 60 Hz or 220VAC 50 Hz
- Reagent: PAO or equivalent
- Capacity: .5 to .75 gallons
- Testing Range: 203 – 2,025 CFM
- Aerosol Generation: 1.5 Laskin nozzles
- Aerosol Output @ 203cfm: 100 ug/l
- Aerosol Output @ 2025cfm: 10ug/l