- How often do I need to get my sensors calibrated and who is going to do it ?
- Does my vacuum system need any annual maintenance and who’s going to do this ?
- Am I likely to need any technical support from the supplier and if so, how do I get the best rates and what’s the best way to achieve this ?
- Should I get my system (as a whole) checked annually to make sure that all aspects of the system are working fine (fans in computer servers, cables secured properly, enough HDD space for storage) and the little things that can make a big difference at times
- Do I need any software updates or should I maybe look at upgrading to newer versions ?
- Does your facility currently have a service level agreement in place ?
- Does it cover an annual complete system health check ?
- Does it package up all of your calibration costs, pump maintenance costs, technical support hours and other needs into one neat and tidy document ?
If you don’t currently have a service level agreement in place for your particle / environmental monitoring system and would like establish one, feel free to call LAF Technologies Pty Ltd and the team would be pleased to discuss the options with you.